Chainstitch - with engine, frame and table in a fully sunken ergonomic design
For us the best sewing head in the domain of chainstitch!
Unique with its upper- and lower needle-cooling-system which is not only cooling the needle but is also avoiding warming of the thread ensuring a legendary seam picture.
New and unbeatable: Servo motor for more silence, no v-belt but quiet direct drive with 60 % energy saving.
- Maximum of 7000 stitches/min.
- Just enter the threads from right to left
- Presser foot lifts 7 mm
- In series high quality totally sunken version
- 230 Volt AC
- Anti - Vibration bottom table for ergonomoc working
- Special designed slide, deplaced to the back for more space to the legs of the operator
- In an attention case you can skip the local costumer service – just take the sewing head out of the frame and send it in a package to the service!
1. Adjustable draw-in set crew
2. Cover plate combined with side panels, which can be opened together
3. Easy to handle pressure feed with lever
This sewing station features:
- simple cleaning of the fabric edge
- panels will be sewn together with either seam 514 or 516
Narrow edge seam component set
- Complete with arm, presser foot and needle plate easy to change, therewith you overedge up to 2 mm small edges
(or wider) and you can achieve the request for finest processing.