Automatic sewing station with moving sewing head, for seaming together, seaming and sewing in of PVC pipings – without trained staff.
For acrylic and PVC coated fabrics
- take the advantages of a moving sewing head.
- less static charge.
Perfect synchronization guarantees sewing together of fabrics for highest aesthetic demands.
Effective seam lengths from 4 to 20 m possible.
Sewing head double lock stitch: 1 needle or 2 needles.
Operator works from right to left.
This position allows clear and faster working esp. with sewing preparation – compared to competitive machines.
- Display for entering the parameters.
- Perfect synchronization.
- Stable construction.
- Clamps for holding of the material on the right side.
- Clamps with tension device on the left side, moveable with brake
- Sewing can be started directly after clamping.
- Control panel with display
- Information about thread consumption on request (also with audible alarm)
- Seam device can be delivered in different sizes, one is included in delivery.
- Butterfly apparatus for binding of lengths of cloth.
- Quick change systems of the leads, pneumatic.
- Sewing head double lock stitch preferably Kl. 867 - 1767 on request each model usable.
- End of fabric detection with sensor
- Automatic lubing
- Extra size claws, 70% more capacity than conventional claws
- Autom. thread cutter, foot ventilation and locking.
- Lighting of sewing area with energy saving LEDs.
- Coiling device on request: The parts can be delivered coiled to the next working step. The coiling device is driven with 2 synchronous driven tools on right and left side and can also be positioned with a photo cell on request.
Art.No.: 6.Q16-x x=width in cm